Re: CamelCase

> +1, especially as OpenERP core code seems to be moving towards this.

>From some of the new modules in trunk addons:

*+1 too for classes in CamelCase* and trying to stick to PEP8 conventions
when possible and sane.

I am quite "case-agnostic" as both option have its pros and cons, but there
is that practical example and yes, CamelCase makes clearer the difference
between classes and their instances, so good enough for me. (Although what
feels strange for me is not casing, but not having underscores in classes).
Also, it makes the general Python programmers life easier when diving into
OpenERP: one less hurdle.
The fact that other languages use same or other convention is irrelevant.

--
  Alejandro Santana
 alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx

<alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx>