Re: CamelCase

For the "grepping" argument, I think it's wrong to grep class names
for the OpenERP ORM.
As I said in my previous message, the class names have zero meaning in
OpenERP ORM logic.

The right way to grep the models is something like :

  /bin/grep -R '^ *_inherit *=' addons/

and

  and /bin/grep -R '^ *_name *=' addons/

--