fixing stock.picking contents

Hello,

I have a customer who uses stock.pickings and backorders to represent
shipping goods in multiple parcels. The problem he has is that sometimes
the operator makes mistakes in the partial picking wizard and the
contents of the parcels (pickings) are wrong in OpenERP, which poses
problems when his customers phone to say that some goods are missing
when they really are in another parcel, and fixing the Done picking is
not easy.

I was planning to fix this by creating a new wizard which will allow
splitting qty and changing the stock.picking of Done moves, in order to
easily fix the state when an error is detected, when I thought that
someone maybe had coded this and made the code available. Do you know of
a module which would help dealing with this?

If nothing comes along and people think it's worth it, we will
contribute an addon

Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet
Tel : + 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94