Re: missing sort and filter features

On 2014-04-03 10:12, Quentin THEURET wrote:

Please be realistic
If your business or boss needs data (products with qty !=0) the system has to provide it.
if not the user will
a) be unhappy and rant (problem of the partner)
b) export the product list and filter the list in excel
- this will take considerable more time (and cost) than let OpenERP compute and filter the data.

I once more emphasize that we have developed a generic server side sort and filter function for v5 in which no one was interested.

OpenERP v8 should have this.