Can't make buttons work on tree view.

Long story short, I've got a view with only confirmed items, a wizard with
two tree views (one for unconfirmed items and the other one for confirmed
items) and buttons to move an item from one view to another.

So, up here seems to be pretty easy.
My views are schemed like this:

Form
 - Search button (all the items will be related to this model)
 - Button to launch wizard

Wizard
  - Form view
     - Tree element (unconfirmed items)
       - Field foo
       - Field bar
       - Confirm button
     - Tree element (confirmed items)
       - Field foo
       - Field bar
       - Unconfirm button

Those confirm and unconfirm buttons are completly unrsesponsive, and double
click opens the form view for the specific element in the three.

Items and the main object are related (one2many relationship) but I
couldn't get it to show up in the child trees, so I overrode default_get to
return the tables for that.

I wonder if putting buttons in three views is incompatible with manually
populating the views for some reason, otherwise I'm a bit lost there.

I've been messing around with the view stuff for a while, for that scheme,
suggestions appreciated.
I implemented the logic with a much more ugly & not-really-usable view
scheme, and it's ok, so only view stuff now.

--

Thanks,

David Francos Cuartero (davidfrancos.net)
Software developer - Neodoo Microsystems (neodoo.es)
 President - Dlabs Hackerspace (dlabs.co)