Re: OpenERP Mobile functionality deleted?

Hello Mariano Ruiz,

We have separated OpenERP Mobile core framework and social client application with different branches to allow developers to develop their own OpenERP Mobile application using core framework.

All branches for OpenERP Mobile:
https://code.launchpad.net/openerp-mobile

Developer Documentation :
http://mobile.openerp.co.in/