MTS + MTO

Hello community

I have just started testing out the trunk wms and noticed the changes in
procurement.

I might not have analyzed well enough but I do not see a solution for the
make_to_stock + make_to_order procurement method

For those who do not know, it has been previously discussed that a
procurement method that checks stock first and then orders is a
required.Such cases include:

1) Returned products that are m2o, they return to stock and cannot be used
unless making two separate lines with different procurement methods.I.E: 10
pieces back in stock, Order for 25 pieces => 10 PCE MTS + 15 PCE MTO
manually

2) Same scenario in manufacturing where byproducts are defined
(mrp.subproduct) and the production process creates another product that is
m2o.I.E 4m board cut from 8m produces 2 PCE(s), since mto is enabled the
ones on stock will never be deducted

Does the new version handle this by any chance and I missed it or is a
future development?