Re: Duty roster module

Hi Pedro,
It doesn't do automatic planning. I am not sure that should be done.

This module is actually part of a larger project that I am working for my
client in manufacturing industry, and thought it would be useful for
someone else. It hasn't been thoroughly tested as a module, but should work
as advertised.