Re: mail reception: catchall address required?

On 04/23/2014 03:11 PM, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:
> Quick question : is it mandatory to have a mail server allowing for the
> configuration of a "catch all" email address in order to get correct
> mail exchange and record creation on some mail receptions ?

Hi Alexandre,

no, I don't use catchall setups. Instead, I force a specific reply-to
address per model using an override of message_get_reply_to() and
configure fetchmail for these addresses for the roundtrip.

Only thing is, I've been struggling for months with intermittent returns
of the catch-all configuration but I managed to fix that just today:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ocb-addons/+bug/1311628

Cheers,
Stefan.