Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] New reviewer

I also warmly welcome Leonardo and thanks him a lot for his contributions!

A little remark about my personal situation as an OCA reviewer:
I have been contributing a bit less to OCA ultimately. The reason is since
some 10 months I'm involved in a project that is I believe the biggest
website powered by OpenERP (link soon). This is also a way of not depending
only on OpenERP business as it's not always easy (one can see the
situations of OpenERP partners here in Brazil). I used that project to push
forward the Ruby on Rails stack for OpenERP (ooor / ooorest / aktooor). I
hope this will still be appreciated as an alternative sustainable web
framework for OpenERP. I also built a SolR connector (solerp
https://github.com/akretion/solerp/blob/master/solerp/__openerp__.py ) that
has been prototyped quickly outside the OCA rigidity, but aims at joining
OCA of course once its shape stabilize.

Meanwhile, my responsibilities at Akretion often drives me away from
contributing as much as I would like. But we try to balance that by getting
other Akretion people assume more OCA work. We aim at getting Sebastien and
Alexis in as reviewers as soon as possible and others will follow in the
future; we we will let you know when we fill it's ready for submission.

That being said I also want to say kudos to OCA and all the achievements
since it started!

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant