Re: Invoices and stock calculations [without PO/SO]

Hi,

No invoices doesn't affect stock.
- SO/PO affect "incoming and outgoing Quantity"; (sale / point of sale /
purchase menu);
- stock picking affect "quantity in hand" ; (warehouse menu);

The complete chain is :
SO / PO --> Picking --> Invoices.

regards.

*Sylvain LE GAL*

* Service informatiqueGroupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon
*Bureau : *(+33) 09.72.32.33.17
*Astreinte :* (+33) 06.81.85.61.43
*Site Web** : *www.grap.coop