Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] OCA LP Project migration to Github

I think Stefan raises an interesting approach: let v7 as is on Launchpad,
and move quietly to GitHub for v8 modules (one module migration, a module
that is tested on v8 and works, etc) in the form 1 module/1 repo.

About the other problem, I don't know exactly GitHub, but I think you can
propose a merge at project or subproject level. Raphäel is an expert on
GitHub, so he can guide us.

Regards.