Re: How will price per user really work?

If the product is as marvellous as is said, then x3 on unit price should
result in x3 on partners business, and customers who spent two years

I read somewhere : we had a deep thought about prices and we are ahead a
very stable period ;-)

If you get three users :

According to Xavier, the sales director,
http://xpansa.com/openerp/there-is-no-more-openerp-only-odoo/ :
"For SaaS first 2 users are free. Next users EUR 12 / USD 15 per user
per month per app bundle."
so pricing starts at 12 €/month for three users for first app.

But,
According to https://www.odoo.com/page/pricing
pricing starts at 36 €/month for three users for first app.

I read somewhere : we had a deep thought about prices and we are ahead a
very stable period. I hope so.