Re: How will price per user really work?

To get it more precise, what Maurice is asking about is  on the page
"pricing"

12€/user/month relates to :

- Run your Business 24/7
   Only valid on Saas

- Data flows seamlessly across apps
   Buzz words

- Enjoy new features automatically
   This is a version upgrade service. I like the "enjoy"

- Community Support
   This means "no support by contract"

Apart from version upgrade which remains quite exclusive, all other
services are available on free hosting and on self-hosted servers.

If I understand Maurice correctly, I agree with him that the right level
of support is provided by the business pack or an tailored service by
the integrator.

By the way, 5 users on purchase/sales/billing/accounting (simple
business) with business pack is 686€/month (137 €/user/month) and it is
still low-end, minimal (no SLA ?) and partial service.

This document
https://www.odoo.com/blog/Odoo-Blog-1/post/Odoo-The-New-Pricing-Q3-2014-158
just doesn't mention this point.

Dominique