Web permissions

Hi everybody:
We are configuring odoospain.org that we expect will be the spanish
community reference site on early future.
We want stablish meritocracy policy where as much you collaborate much
permission you have got to make things on web.
Now my question ... How configure website modules permissions to make
things like...
On website bar user can post news but no events. He can update their own
post but no updating others post.. Things like that.
Is it possible to do using groups configuration? Any help, video or
explanation doc would be appreciated.
Thank you:
Ana