回覆: Js files in v8

HI,

In version 8.0, the place to loading js files was move into qweb template. In qweb template files to inherit [web.assets_backend] base template to place stylesheet or script labs.

For example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!-- vim:fdn=3:

-->

<openerp>

    <data>

        <template id="assets_backend" name="pad assets" inherit_id="web.assets_backend">

            <xpath expr="." position="inside">

                <link rel="stylesheet" href="/pad/static/src/css/etherpad.css"/>

                <script type="text/javascript" src="/pad/static/src/js/pad.js"></script>

            </xpath>

        </template>

    </data>

</openerp>

KEVIN WANG

寄件者: openerp-community-bounces+kevin_327=163.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openerp-community-bounces+kevin_327=163.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代理 Aristobulo Meneses
寄件日期: 2014年5月23日 4:40
收件者: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主旨: [Openerp-community] Js files in v8

Hello community,

I'm trying to fix my odoo-addons and make it work with latest revision but it isn't loading any javascript declared in __openerp__.py file at 'js' key.

Has anyone faced the same problem?

--
La experiencia es la más dura maestra;
primero pone la prueba, luego dá la explicación...