De: "Yannick Buron" <yannick.buron@xxxxxxxxx>
À: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Mercredi 28 Mai 2014 07:51:35
Objet: Re: [Openerp-community] MultiShop/MultiWebsite with OpenERP V8

+1 too, even if I can understand it's not a priority

Le 28/05/2014 10:07, Peter Langenberg a écrit :

+1 Carlos

There are also companies who have an outlet website that is not the same as their official website.

Peter

What about multi company websites? Can you configure a landing page for a specific domain so that multiple companies can have their website on the same database?

I did a quick test and didn't see anything like this, I would appreciate if someone could share some experience on this. I will do some further tests tomorrow.

Carlos Vásquez
CTO · Director de Ingeniería
CLEARCORP S.A.

carlos.vasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx