Runbot - Instance

*Hello*

*/Question:*
If, where, and when can we obtain a runbot on our localization repo
<https://github.com/odoo-colombia/odoo-colombia>?

*/Best Practice & Use "Case Travis-CI & Flake/pep8":*
Travis-ci with flake is already doing some cool education on coding style! (
example <https://travis-ci.org/odoo-colombia/odoo-colombia/builds/27034602>)
*Thanks to: Sandy <https://github.com/bwrsandman>* Great and very useful
work!​

*But:* It doen't integrate the two test instances, like runbot :(

*/Best Practice "Provisioning/dev-Op":*
Salvation on the pending provisioning topic came from Argentina
<https://github.com/gbisheimer/odoo-vagrant>. However, moving to ansible as
a general standard in the Odoo Community might still be reasonably
advocated. Help welcome! <https://github.com/odoo-colombia/provisioning> It
might be a candidate for a emerging and converting standard: Less clutter,
better encoded best practices, very easily extendable/adaptable for
partner's hosting setup, etc.

*/Remark on that:*
I somhow don't understand why there has been previous plea for dev-op
sprint hosting by Openerp S.A. but why this cannot be accomplished by the
community instead?

*Best*

David

* ​​*
*David Arnold B.A. HSG*
*Gerente*

+57 315 304 1368
david@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.elaleman.co

​El Alemán S.A.S, Carrera 13 # 93 - 40 P4, Bogotá D.C, Colombia