Re: Asset - report

On 2014-06-10 11:14, Luc De Meyer wrote:
Please consider at least that the depreciation start date is NOT the purchase date.
Ferdinand,

'half year' depreciation will be supported in this module (that's actually
the last change that I will perform before submitting it for merge into V8
and OCA).

It will work as follows:
- the legal  fiscal year based depreciation goes via the new 'time method'
year
- the legacy time methods in the account_asset module ('Number of
Depreciations', 'Ending Date') remain for 'cost spreading' purpose and
calculate form the asset start date. Hence you select 'Number of
Depreciations' = 6 and asset start date = '20xx-07-01' and the asset will be
depreciated during 6 month starting from july 1st.

Regards,
Luc

www.noviat.com
Rusatiralaan 1, 1083 Brussel