Re: Image store problem in Odoo

Hello,

an other precision,
the system designed by Sebastien is not trying to re-invent the wheel,
instead, on the surface API, it is largely inspired from Dragonfly
http://markevans.github.io/dragonfly
which is the standard in many many Ruby web application to deal with binary
assets.
I suggest we stick close to the this proven design.

We decided that design after I adapted Ooor and Aktooor to support
Dragonfly, so assets can by dealt the same way in OpenERP.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant