Re: Module project_gtd in V8

I suggest opening a Project & Service GitHub Issue as a starting point for a collaboration on that feature:
https://github.com/OCA/project-service/issues

Regards
/DR

Em 26 de junho de 2014 11:54:37, Eric Flaux escreveu:
Module project_gtd in V8

Hello all,

project_gtd is supposed to be replaced with notes in V8.0.

Replacing an object integrated with project, containing users,
deadline, and so on with a simple field.text is not really equivalent.

I wonder how other companies using project_gtd will deal with this
regression, but as we need it for our internal organization, we are
going to migrate and maintain some part of it for V8.0 and beyond.

If anyone has done the job, please let me know, otherwise we will do
it and propose it to OCA.

Regards,

Eric Flaux

ABF Osiell