Re: new api, v8 release

*Hello Antony*

thanks for the update. I saw some time ago, that as of a push on 29.06.
there have been improvements on the tax engine. As Fabien stated, this will
be a focus in the moeht to come and there will even be codes prints hosted
on that.

Probably you already heard about south american tax jusrisdiction. We tried
in a colombian local initiative to cosnolidat the concepts into some kind
of "common ring of abstraction". I think the basic concepts we applied to
find a solution for the problems is quite reusable and I might be
interested in promoting convergence on that.

It should be working although there are many improvements yet to be done.
(GUI, NOT Operator on criteria, Child Rules, Test cases, code rewiev, demo
data, ...)

Please have a look:
https://github.com/odoo-colombia/odoo_advanced_tax_engine , SaaS-5, ignore
the readme, account_fiscal_allocation_rule is the parent module that calls
it's dependencies and will you get something working.

Thanks for your comments

*Best*
David