Re: POS code sprint

Hi,

I notice https://launchpad.net/openerp-pos has only two unmerged branches,
and is not listed in the lp to github migration dashboard [1].

I assume it is the right time to create the project on github and on
http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List?

If there is agreement on this, would a community maintainer create the
project?

Best regards,

-sbi

https://docs.google.com/a/acsone.eu/spreadsheets/d/1CfGY7rc60jnpAWvMfNf0pI7fBDAlumwI2jx6f_RJ4_4/edit#gid=0