Re: warehouse & inventory hardware

Thank you

On 07/17/2014 09:25 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
Hi, Andy, I think a better place for this type of question is Odoo Help / Forum site:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1

Regards.

    What hardware you guys using to manage your inventory?

    I assume I'll need a barcode printer and a barcode scanner.  The
    warehouse that holds the inventory is a mill and is filled with
    dust.  I wonder about how the hardware will hold up.  I imagine
    that we'll be using a handheld wifi device that has a bar code
    scanner, can run a browser and openvpn client.  I would hope it
    would run linux.

    If this question is not appropriate for this list, please help me
    find a better place.

    Thank you guys,

    Andy