Re: github migration: OCA/account-financial-reporting

Thanks, Laetitia,

There are a lot of steps that requires maintainer rights, and now I'm very
used to, so it's better that I do it, but next step is to fix PEP8 on 7.0
branch, so if you want to contribute with this fixing, it would be very
appreciated.

Regards.