Re: odoo with a daily 50000 orders volume

When I said "clean tables", I should have been more explicit: if you crawl
the bug tracker, you'll notice a good quantity of bugs with workflows that
don't close properly when some conditions are meet. This also really depend
on being organized. If you are not properly organized, workflows of
business documents will stay open not even because of bugs but just because
of incomplete processes.

In any case, it's critical to watch out the number of business documents
with an open workflow as it's these that accumulate in the common workflow
table and will make the workflow engine struggle in critical ways. So if
you don't know what to test to get an idea of the feasibility, test this:
create millions of business documents with thousands with an open workflow
as it will definitely be one of the bottlenecks in your case.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant