Re: Fw: Re: odoo with a daily 50000 orders volume

Yes, workflow needs removing if this is to work for larger setups. We
rebuilt the whole logic by replacing it with regular functions, optimising
the code and the result was that what used to take 30 seconds to confirm a
larger order+allocating stock now is instant and no fear of unknowns.
As for archiving its also a good idea, it can be implemented without moving
the records out of the table though, just mark them as archived and when
doing sql to compute the availability/pricing look at just un-archived
records.

But it was a painful experience of getting this done.

*Vadim Chobanu*

Director

[image: enapps logo email]

T: +44 020 8090 9222 ext 1005

M: +44 079 3923 0959

E: vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxx

W: www.enapps.co.uk

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Address: 88 Wood Street; 10th floor; London EC2V 7RS

Registered in England No: 07746264

Reg. VAT No. GB 124 1001 86