Re: General problems with datetime fields and time zones...

If you check githut or LP, you will find a many issues reported about time
zone problems, and most of them are not solved, as a quick search on github
shows...

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2482
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2199
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2115
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1897
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1349
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/822
https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1108.
.
.
.

If we keep trying to fix those as isolated issues, we will never finish...
We need to address this at the ORM / web server level...