l10n-switzerland for version 8

Dear community,

Time to port l10n-switzerland to v8 has come.
Some work has been started by Paul Catinean (Thanks) here:

https://github.com/PCatinean/l10n-switzerland

The planned milestones of the project are the following:

Version 7.0
#########

Provide a new release of the Swiss localisation that integrates

- https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland/pull/36
- https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland/pull/37
- https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland/pull/45

Release should also integrates fixes to open issues.

After that release community should probably stop working on new features
and focus on fixes issues and tests.

Version 8.0
#########

Community effort are made to do a first release as soon as possible.

The guideline to port the code are:

- Addons should ideally be ported to new API.
- The BVR report should be ported to the new Qweb report engine
- The integration of v11 should be integrating with native bank statement
in a first time.
- The commented tests have to be fixed.

For version 8.0 it is planned to remove the l10n_ch module of localization
as merge process is now faster in core.

Camptocamp as also provided preparatory work to adapt l10n_ch to the new
2015 account chart.
The new account chart should be propose for merge directly on core.

We know that is a lot of work but any contribution are welcome, any help or
PR is welcome
even if work is partial.

If you want to participate please contact me in order to organize our
efforts
You should also have sign the OCA CLA
http://odoo-community.org/page/website.cla

Regards