Re: odoo with a daily 50000 orders volume

Hi Leonardo,

On 10/10/14 19:00, Leonardo "LeartS" Donelli wrote:
It seems that the attachments didn't pass the mail list filter. We will
publish them during the following hours.

Hey Alberto, any news on the attachments? I am really interested in
what measures did you take to be able to manage that amount of data.

Here it comes. Sorry for the delay, yesterday we were "celebrating" our National Day here.

Please, select the highest resolution to view the screencast in Youtube or you won't be able to read the terminal windows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tan2qFhbAo

And here you have the other attachment with the hardware, operative systems and networks architecture:

http://www.opentia.es/images/stories/diagramas/Odoo_HA_-_OpenERP_v60_systems_hardware_architecture-OPENTIA-20130722.png

We are explaining everything a little bit more in an article, including a presentation that we did in the OpenERP Days 2012 in Brussels. I'll come back when it is ready in English...

Best,
--
Alberto Barrionuevo, Director
Grupo OPENTIA