Re: Advanced filters in odoo

One way you can achieve that :

Define a functional field as the subtraction of both two fields,
Define for your newly created field a search function, as functional field
that are not store true can not be searched, as of v7, I have not tested
that on v8, though I was aware that was a coming feature,

And viola, you will be able to look for your new fields values greater or
less than zero,

Best regards