Module to update prices on a sale quotation?

Dear community,
To my surprise Ias not able to find an OCA module to recompute sale quotation prices base on the price list. My use case is product prices varying in real time (goods from the stock exchange). The closest I found is this one: https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/sale_prices_update/#access_token=dce04b9d0cf6407986b8d934bf909268&scope=userinfo&state=&expires_in=3600&token_type=Bearer
Should I fork it and propose it for OCA adoption?
CC'ing Ana Juaristi because Avanzosc is in the (c) headers of the module.
Lionel Sausin.

Follow ups