Re: Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo8

Migrating from/to SAAS versions is not officially supported by Odoo SA, and manually migrating is going to be painful I'm afraid, especially if you use "Warehouse" (totally rewritten in v8).

You should get in touch with an Odoo salesperson, maybe they'll handle this.

Side note: please target this sort of questions to help.odoo.com, they'll get indexed and we can make FAQs out of them there.

Lionel Sausin.