Re: Maintainers needed for aeroo reports in OCA

On 5/01/2015 9:36 PM, "Alexandre Fayolle"
<alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

>     Hello,
>
>     I remember this being discussed, but I cannot find the discussion
>     in my
>     mail archive...
>
>     Is someone planning on proposing aeroo reports to
>     OCA/reporting-engine?
>     If not, I will make PRs to remove all addons depending on aeroo in the
>     OCA code base.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to raise notice here:

https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine/issues/1 was not well received
by sraps / Alistek who is not a member of the OCA.

I don't feel like pushing things at this point and add a new module for
our code base for which we would not have a CLA.
I've therefore submitted a PR on hr to remove the modules depending on
aeroo: https://github.com/OCA/hr/pull/63

If people care about these reports, now is the time to fork the OCA/hr
repository to extract these. We can certainly add a pointer to that new
repository so that users will find the new home more easily.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS