work in progress for the framework agreement v2.0

Hi all,
this is just to let you know that there is some work in progress on
the framework_agreement module.

The new version will overcome a limitation we have now, that is the
fact that a purchase order is associated to one agreement, and one
agreement is for one product, so in practice we can only have one
product per order.

To improve that, the new version will attach the agreement to order
lines, and group agreements into portfolios (a new object).

This will need adaptations on modules that depend on
framework_agreement. I'll take care myself of the ones in the NGO
verticalisation. I am not aware of others, anyone?

I will probably include a migration hook to convert old agreements to
portfolios + agreements.

There is not much to see yet, but the WIP PR is
https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow/pull/101 .