Module for creating journal entries in an other currency

Hi,

does anyone know if a module already exists for creating accounting entries
manually (or through import) in different currency than the one of the
company?

For instance, if my company is in GBP and I create an entry by populating
the entry lines with amount currency=-1000 and currency=EUR, then I expect
the debit to take the value of the amount currency converted into the
company currency (717.37 GBP), does it make sense?

I did not see much on the forum:
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/manual-journal-entry-in-another-currency-57626

I searched into the OCA addons but did not find a module for that, unless I
missed something...

Please shout if you know one, else I will do it.

Thanks,

Matt

Follow ups