Re: OpenERP connector with Magento Professional edition

On 08/27/2013 06:20 AM, Eric Caudal wrote:
Hi,
Is there any possible issue/incompatibility to use the new
OpenERP/Magento Connector for the paid edition of Magento?

Thanks and best regards
--
Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal
/CEO/
--
*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
/OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner/  *

Elico Corp

Hi,

I didn't had the opportunity to test with the paid edition. It seems to me that the API is the same so my feeling is that it should work. If someone has the occasion to test, I would be interested to hear the result.

Best Regards,

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer