Re: About Magento Connector, Intercompany Process and EDI

On 09/13/2013 09:37 AM, Eric Caudal wrote:
This is indeed a difficult one: we have a first version of the ICOPS
(without connector) and it works quite smoothly in test and will be in
production in a month (a nice smooth workflow from Magento cart =>
company A => Company B => PO to factory and back...)

If you have something working (or almost working), the best bet is probably to continue with it ;-)

ACL was fixed adding the user in the setup (something necessary as well
if wee use the connector framework.
Synchronization loop was indeed a tricky one.

Not everything is solved in our module (there is pending merge proposal
that I will probably override soon by a newer version).

Still I am convinced too that connector framework would be useful here:
our next version of the module;)

BTW: we are thinking of integrating Coswin (CMMS from SIVECO) through
the connector framework: I really think this is the way to go for any
external software integration!

Glad to hear that from you

Eric CAUDAL

Guewen