Re: Data passed to event subscribers.

On 09/27/2013 11:39 AM, Mignon, Laurent wrote:
Thanks for the answer
  - subscribing a consumer doing other things than creating a job
  - creating a job or another depending on the values
These are use cases for me. To solve these use cases I've created 2 new
events and their producers but it would be nice if this is natively
supported.

Yes, I think so. Would you have some time to propose a MP?
We'll need to adapt the connectors using the events as well. (I can do it for the Magento connector if you want).

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA