Re: Ongoing developments on the attribute sets

Hi Guewen,
As said by David we finally develop the export before the import of
attributes as our customer have an empty Magento and all attribute will be
imported in OpenERP. So in our case exporting is more urgent then importing
(depend of the customer).
We keep the correct design for managing attributes (no use of _inherit) so
we will be able to map the attribute when we will develop the import.
I am not sure that we will have the time to implement the import on our R&D
time but It will be not hard to do as the model will be already here, so if
a customer is interested we (or you) can develop it.

The David work will only fill a part of the Blueprint and not the totality.

See you