Re: Data passed to event subscribers.

Hi,

Now that we have the MPs for the connector and for the Magento and
Prestashop connectors, I propose to merge them all once I get at least 1
approval (I expect at least from the Akretion devs to approve the
prestashop one).

MPs are:
 -
https://code.launchpad.net/~lmi/openerp-connector/7.0-pass-vals-to-events/+merge/189234
 -
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-connector-community/openerp-connector/7.0-magentoerpconnect-pass-vals-to-events/+merge/189295
 -
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/prestashoperpconnect/7.0-pass-vals-to-events/+merge/190227

As I see, there is also the
https://github.com/akretion/solerp/blob/master/solerp/product.py which is
impacted (I noticed Raphaël on twitter about that).
I don't know any other connector which may be impacted.

I'll be on vacation from 14th to friday 25th so I would be happy if I could
merge them before the end of this week.

Cheers

--
Guewen Baconnier