Re: Don't see Module in OpenERP

Hi Guewen,

thank you very much! It worked. I didn’t see that there are more directories under that. So it is clear that it would not work.

I did a new folder called „my_addons“ and link to that in config file for my stating script.

Note if someone else see that here and have the same problem: It is „addons_path“ and not „addons-path“ as Guewen typed. Think that was a typo…

Thank you Guewen!