Re: Don't see Module in OpenERP

On 11/12/2013 10:10 AM, greencoding Fischer, Jan-Philipp wrote:
Hi Guewen,

thank you very much! It worked. I didn’t see that there are more directories under that. So it is clear that it would not work.

Great.

I did a new folder called „my_addons“ and link to that in config file for my stating script.

Note if someone else see that here and have the same problem: It is „addons_path“ and not „addons-path“ as Guewen typed. Think that was a typo…

In fact, the option in the OpenERP configuration file is "addons_path", and if you start OpenERP with the command line (openerp-server), the command line option is typed "--addons-path".

Thank you Guewen!