From: "Landis Arnold" <larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openerp-connector-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 8:11:35 AM
Subject: [Openerp-connector-community] Seems Magento Connector not installing: Fault: <Fault 3: 'Invalid api path.'>

I have gotten everything seeming to to work on the OpenERP side. I followed directions from the Magento Side but the Connector does not show up along side ot her Extensions in Magento Downloader page.

I assumed in OpenERP that "synchronize metadata" would bring a list of available Websites and Views when one BackEnd is defined.

I get a Traceback error that ends w/
Fault: <Fault 3: 'Invalid api path.
I do have The User, the Role and the Password configured in Magento, but have no feedback that the connector is installed. Could I pull an older Connector in via MagentoConnect, then over write the files that came in w/ my bzr branch command on the Magento Server?

thanks in advance

Landis