Re: First Order Imports end with Errors (orders of last 30 days, first in connector)

On 12/04/2013 02:24 AM, Eric Caudal wrote:
My feeling an account (AR or journal) is not setup properly.

Nevertheless the error should be caught up before raising the traceback.
Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal
/CEO/
--
*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
/OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner/  *

Elico Corp