From: "Guewen Baconnier" <guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Landis Arnold" <larnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: openerp-connector-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:22:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-connector-community] First Order Imports end with Errors (orders of last 30 days, first in connector)

On 12/04/2013 02:54 PM, Landis Arnold wrote:
> What I am hearing is that I need to be sure that each account is set up
> with a AR and AP Account code.  I can do that with "Mass Editing Module"
> (and have done that for my wholesale accounts).
> Since, however, there would be "new accounts" coming in from Magento,
>   how do I set up that each "new account" is aimed at an account.
>
> Each "payment type" does orient towards a set of accounts.  (CCSaved,
> Paypal, M2EPro, PurchaseOrder) are the types I did set up for
> transactions coming from Magento.
>
> I will look at this as I can.  Thank you for the comments.
>
> Landis Arnold
> Boulder, CO USA

When you speak about "accounts", what and which accounts do you have in
head? Seems you mix "accouting accounts" and "customer accounts".

We spoke about the journals configured on the payment methods:
Sales > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods

On each of them, there is a "Journal for payment". Seems that the
journal setup on your payment method has no debit / credit account.

Note that for the default accounts on the customers, you should look for
the properties (or "configuration parameters"), precisely
"property_account_receivable" and "property_account_payable".

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA