Multi-company and update stock level

Hello everyone,

We are currently working on our first OpenERP 7 / Magento 1.7 deployment with the new connector. We've managed to make everything working as stated in the documentation. Thank you very much for this great work.

There is one thing I would like to confirm. Is the "update stock level" suppose to create job(s) in the queue ?

In our project, we are in a multi-company environment :

Company A has 2 store views in Magento : A1 in french and A2 in english.
Company B has 2 store views in the same Magento : B1 in french and B2 in english.

How do I relate 2 store views of the same backend with 2 different companies and make sure sales orders are imported in the right company ?

Thank you very much and have a happy New Year's eve.

See you in 2014!

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126