How to handle "Magento Made Invoices" from PayPal and M2EPro?

Happy New Year to Everyone.

I have a question. Our Magento system allows payment via PayPal (normal Magento Orders) and it connects to Amazon/Ebay via M2EPro (Extension).

Both PayPal and M2EPRO Invoice (but do not SHIP) the orders when they are created.

OpenERP connector Fails when Importing these orders in turn. I can still process them with Magento but Inventory does not get updated. Essentially I will need to make Manual or Batch Invoice sets for these.

Is there a way I can bring these into OpenERP via the Connector?
Does anyone have experience with this set up?

Thanks for your recomendations and hard work on this!
Tis the new year and we are running with the setup. :)

best to all,
Landis

--
Landis Arnold