Re: Next steps

Sorry, I will test the branch asap. But I don't think that we will have the
time before the end of the month.
I know you wait it from a long time, so instead of waiting more, I propose
to tag the actual branche of prestashoperpconnect, and also teh branch
e-commerce, openerp-connector... And merge that
branch lp:~openerp-community/prestashoperpconnect/7.0-pass-vals-to-events
into lp:prestashoperpconnect after that tag
If people want to use prestashoperpconnect in production they should stick
on tagged branch for now. But there are welcome to help us in testing the
untagged version

What do you think? It's better than waiting?