Sync Invoice to Magento

Hey everybody,

i love working with the connector. It's the best for OpenERP i've seen so far.

But one Question: Is it right, that the Connector syncs the invoice after check the payment in openerp to magento. I mean when the invoice status is 'done'? That doesn't make sense to me in some cases. Sure if the customer already has paied (e.g. paypal) it's fine.

But i liked to give the invoice before payment e.g. for bank transfer (payment before delivery)

Hope you understand me.

Is there a way to do this or does it need customization?

Best greetings,

Jan

Follow ups